Highpoint Baptist Church
Keys to Life
· It is better to be alone than in the wrong company.
· Tell me who your best friends are, and I will tell you who you are.
· If you run with wolves, you will learn how to howl.
· But, if you associate with eagles, you will learn how to soar
to great heights.
A mirror reflects a man’s
face, but what he is really like is shown by the kind of friends he chooses.
· The simple but true fact of life is that you become like those with
whom you closely associate for the good and the bad.
· The less you associate with some people, the more your life will improve.
· Any time you tolerate mediocrity in others, it increases your mediocrity.
· An important attribute in successful people is their impatience
with negative thinking and negative acting people.
· As you grow, your associates will change. Some of your friends will not want you to
go on. They will want you to stay where they are.
· Friends that don't help you climb will want you to crawl.
· Your friends will stretch your vision or choke your dream.
· Those that don't increase you will eventually decrease you.
Never receive counsel from
Never discuss your problems
with someone incapable of contributing to the solution, because those who never succeed themselves are always first to tell
· Not everyone has a right to speak into your life.
· You are certain to get the worst of the bargain when you exchange ideas with the wrong
Don't follow anyone who's
not going anywhere.
With some people you spend
an evening: with others you invest it.
· Be careful where you stop to inquire for directions along the road of life.
Happy moments, Praise God
Difficult moments, Seek God
Quiet moments, Worship God
Painful moments, Trust God
Every moment, Thank God
· If you see people without a smile today, give them one of yours.
· Choose to rise. . . don't settle. . . and go for your dreams!!!
· Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has
reached in life as by the obstacles which he or she has overcome while trying to succeed.
You Have A Millionaire Mind!